Once you've installed and logged in to Spend, the next step is to link your credit cards to get your transaction feed flowing.
To link your credit cards:
- From the main menu , tap on Card Management
- Tap on the Add a Card button
- Choose one of the three options from Enroll a Card: Credit Card, Debit Card or Bank Account
- If Credit Card or Debit Card are chosen, you'll be asked which Card Vendor your card belongs to
- If Bank Account is chosen, or after you've chosen your card vendor, tap on the button to Continue Enrolling your card
- Agree to the Plaid Privacy Statement. Plaid enables you to securely connect your bank accounts to Spend.
- You'll see a list of common banks. Select your bank from this list, or use the search bar to find it.
- Enter your bank login credentials and tap Submit
- After successfully linking your account, tap Select Account
- Select the cards that you'd like to connect and tap Next
- Add Nicknames to your accounts to help you recognize them when classifying and reporting, then tap Next
- Tap Done
- Repeat this process for cards linked to any other banking institution by tapping on the Add Card icon at the top right
- You're all set! Purchases will begin to appear in your main transaction feed within a few hours of posting to your account
- Learn how to classify your purchases.
Having trouble connecting your card? Contact us and we'll get you back on track!